Thursday, December 8, 2016

Artists in Residence 2017 Announcement

I have some exciting news to share with all of you...I was accepted to be a part of the IMAGINE design team for 2017.  The group is called AIRs or Artists in Residence.  It has been over a year since I've been a member of this group and I'm over the moon to have been selected for 2017.  I'll be sharing projects made with Imagine/Tsukineko products, which I feel are the Gold Standard for inks, etc.  Every month for the next year, beginning Jan. 1, 2017, I'll be showing tutorials and techniques with the purpose of sharing creative ideas and techniques with new and old products.  Each time I'll share a sneak peek on my blog with a link to the Imagine Blog with all the instructions and products used.  I hope you'll check out my posts and those of my fellow team members.  The design team was introduced on the Imagine Blog today so you might want to pop on over and check out the team members and their winning projects.

Thanks so much for joining me on this creative journey!  Hugs ~ Renee



11 comments:

  1. Big news Renee. Congratulations to you for being part of the team. And congrats to Imagine for snagging you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay you! You should have never left! 👏❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Renee! I'm looking forward to all your upcoming inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting for you Renee!!! Congratulations on this opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh congratulations, dear Renee. They know what their doing bringing you on. Can't wait to see your fantastic creations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, Renee! I am so, excited for you and look forward to seeing your beautiful, vibrant creations~
    Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Renee!! Of course they want you on their team!! Yay!!! Looking forward to your creations with Tsukineko product! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Renee! Cannot say I'm surprised since your work is always beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Renee, you and your art deserve this ... of course they wanted you!!!
    Congratulations to you.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete