Friday, April 7, 2017

Jane Davenport's Mermaid Markers are so fun!

I've been making faces with Jane's Mermaid Markers which I found at Michael's the other day.  I used a Stencil Girl face stencil designed by Andrea Matus DeMeng called "Eve, a modern woman".  I traced it with a pencil and then applied the markers sparingly, they are intense.  I used a water pen to drag color around and Gelatos to adjust the colors. A few parts were brightened with Imagine Crafts Fireworks! spray, also poured into an empty water pen for easy, precise application.  It will take me awhile to learn how to use the markers and not flood the paper with too much color.  A little goes a long way with these pens.



It takes some time to find Jane's supplies, they sell out quickly, but they are worth the wait.

Have a great weekend!  Hugs ~ Renee

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful face, Renee. She has an intense expression. I love the background too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful Renee! Intense and focused for sure- Annie took the word right out from my typing fingers!
    hugs,Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete