Saturday, April 8, 2017

"Thinking of You" card on the Imagine Crafts Blog today

This is an all occasion card I created for my Artists in Residence challenge using DCWV paper.  Beautiful papers that make mixing multiple papers for a project a breeze!  This is the card I created using Jane Davenport's mermaid washi tape along with the DCWV papers, even the envelope matches.





You can find the supply list and directions on the Imagine Blog site.  Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate the visit and the comments!  hugs ~ Renee

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! Off to learn more!
    Hope your spring has sprung!
    hugs,Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is beautiful. The intricate detail is amazing, as is the design style. I am thrilled to have received this card from my dear friend Renee Zarate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those girls are so fun. Great card...hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, lovely! I love the colors and thoughtful details~

    ReplyDelete