Saturday, February 3, 2018

Making Faces with DWM products

I've been making faces with Dina Wakley stencil, Scribble Sticks and some words from the "All the Gals" stamp collection made by Ranger.







I started by tracing the faces with a Micron 05 pen through the stencil.




Then I began adding some color with Scribble Sticks.  I used Sky,Turquoise, Lime, Magenta and Lemon Scribble Sticks.


To add some bright color I then added a little DWM Heavy Body Acrylic Paint in the Lemon color.  Highlights in the eyes, etc. was done with white gesso.


Each face seem to reflect a different word so I added words from the "All the Gals" collection with some grey ink.



So that's what is on my work table today.  I have entered this on the Craft Stamper magazine Challenge.  Follow the link if you want to participate. Thanks for stopping by.  Hugs ~ Renee

4 comments:

  1. How fun is this?!!! LOVE all the faces missmashed in sizes and direction...love the gold hair too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love faces.. such a fun page to create, I bet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a COOL piece Renee!! This one should be on a large canvas- suitable for hanging! Really digging it!
    hugs,Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so cool. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete